Hong Kong: Etude House Haul ♡

Hello everybody!

I hope everybody is doing well, because I know I am. I'm excited to share with you guys my Hong Kong Etude House haul. Looking back, I thought I purchased a lot but now that I think about it... not so much.

But now, without further ado, here's my haul ^^~

All the prices listed here will be in Hong Kong dollars. Luckily I took a picture of the check out monitor so I don't forget the prices.




 Cupcake All Over Colour in Orange Choux Cake (OR201). One of my favourite purchases! ($60)


2. Nymph Aura Volumer #3 Transparent. I regret not purchasing the #2 instead... ($148)


Proof 10 Eye Primer! This product is actually extremely popular as it is supposedly the dupe for Urban Decay's Primer Potion. I'm loving this so far. ($55)


Baby Choux Base in #2 Berry. First impressions: dries out skin. I have combination skin so I was quite surprised... ($118)

This sample came with the Baby Choux base!


Proof 10 Auto Pencil! This was recommended by Youtuber 'Yellowycream' so I decided to buy it. Definitely would stock up. ($58)


Drawing Eye Brow Pencil in #6, the darkest colour. ($28)


Cherry tint in PK001. This is perfect for achieving the natural, dolly look. I am wearing this everyday as a blusher, underneath my normal NP powder blush. ($58)

 The hyaluronic acid facial mask was bought in a pack of 10, but It was purchased for my friends so I gave them all away. The little tub is the Etude House Yogurt Wash Off pack. ($180 for Hyaluronic Acid mask and $100 for the Yogurt Wash Off). The pearl mask was a sample given with the Hyaluronic purchase.


Skin Malgem Smoother. I'm very excited to use this, as it acts as an exfoliant as well. ($150 = the most expensive item)
 Two Moistfull skin care kits were given to me as part of their promotion. For every HK$600, you get one kit.




And lastly... the generous samples! I'm glad they didn't change their sample policy ^_^

Before anybody asks, I will be going reviews on the products so don't worry.
Subscribe so you don't miss out!

Until next time, annyeong~~

Where to buy Etude House?

Get a discount at:
w2beauty.com 
Use my sponsor code: 04161007 and get $5 off on a minimum order of $30!