Saturday, 23 August 2014

Review: Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner 에뛰드하우스 원더 포어 프레쉬너 리뷰







Hello lovelies! Today I'm bring you the Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner review, part of their pore care line. The Wonder Pore Freshner is a toner that is highly raved about in the blogosphere so I decided to try my luck at this product.

My new Beautifan profile!





Description:
A wonderful ultra pore solution which gives you 10 benefits in 1 single product. This product is total solution for pore care by preventing enlarged pores, promoting firmer skin and eliminating skin troubles from within.

It seems to have been upgraded because older models only claim 7 in 1. Expiration date is 12 months after opening.


 


Directions:
Soak the makeup cotton with the Freshner and wipe your face from the center of your face to the outside. With gentle patting, let the skin absorb the leftover Freshner. You can carry the Freshner in a mist type container and apply onto your skin when there is too much sebum or you have itchy feeling. (taken from amazon)

If you feel any irritation during use, refrain from continuing. Avoid contact with eyes. I use it twice a day in the morning and after shower.

Net weight:
I have the 250ml bottle but there is a 25ml sample and 500ml bottle available for purchase.

Price:
$19.99 at ibuybeauti for 250ml

Packaging:
The packaging is absolutely adorable, and I have expected no less from Etude House. Etude House is known for their great packaging, making it visually appealing. Though it is in a plain blue-tinted bottle, the label is well thought out.

The downside to the packaging lies within the top. The hole is way too small and requires me to take my time dumping the product onto a cotton pad. So if you are thinking of purchasing this, the 500ml bottle is more sturdy and provides a push-top making application a breeze.




Application:
When using toners, I always make sure to make a sweeping motion from the center of the face to the outside. Apply it out and upwards to minimise loss of skin elasticity and promote tighter facial contours.



[Read the rest on Beautifan!]

For some odd reason, I forgot to add a few photos on to my Beautifan post so I decided to post them here.

Currently my main priority are writing my Beautifan posts, which means the ones I have been planning for my blog are on hold. I am trying my hardest in posting more but I honestly do not have a lot of time to do so. I will most likely be going on FULL HIATUS in a few weeks so I am apologising in advanced! But you can always keep updated with me on my Twitter or Instagram.

I'll be back with one more post for Beautifan in the upcoming week. Please anticipate! *hint: it is anoter skincare review

Until next time, annyeong~

*this post was sponsored by ibuybeauti but in no way does that influence my honest views in my product reviews 
 [Collaboration post with ibuybeauti as part of the beautifan family] 

YOONYEE © . Design by FCD.