Friday, 29 May 2015

Review: The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer in 1.5 Natural Beige





Hey guys. It has been a while since my last review and because finals are coming up, I’ve decided to quickly write my due posts! I have three more coming up, two skincare and one more makeup review.

Let’s get started.

The Saem Cover Perfection concealer was recommended by YouTuber sunnydahae so I decided to try it. IU and G-Dragon from Big Bang used to be the brand model but now it is SHINee.

For reference, I only use liquid concealers because I think it works the best for me. Cream and stick concealers are difficult to blend.



Coverage:
The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer is the thickest of the recent concealers I have used. I either use the Rimmel London Radiant concealer or the Maybelline better skin (review for here). Due to the consistency, the coverage is medium even when used sparingly. One dot under each eye is enough for me. With this concealer, a little bit definitely goes a long way.



Shade:
The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer used to only have two shades: 1 (Clear Beige) and 2 (Rich Beige). I know this because I have been coveting this concealer for a while, even before they introduced shade 1.5 Natural Beige. 1.5 Natural Beige is one tone lighter than my NC/NW15-20 skin tone. However it still works well, alone and with base makeup.  





Packaging:
The Saem Cover Perfection Tip concealer is in a small plastic tube with a doe foot applicator. I find that this form makes application the easiest as all you have to do it open, apply and blend! With any others you have to squeeze the product and control the amount that comes out.

I have morning university classes and it takes me around 15 minutes to get ready (makeup only, I don’t bother with hair). So anything that can help me minimise time taken, I accept gratefully. 



Consistency:
Previously in the Coverage section, it was mentioned that it had a thick formula. This is great for people who enjoy high coverage but if you apply too much, it becomes thick and unsightly.

For people with dry skin, please ensure your base is moisturised and hydrated.

It has a normal finish, leaning towards the matte side. This is due to the 'soft focus powder' in the concealer.


 Scent:

No scent detected!

Product:

Overall The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer is a wonderful product and I give it 5 stars.

It wears well throughout the day and lasts for at least 6 hours. I do not retouch makeup apart from my lip product so this is great for people who are lazy and looking for a product with long lasting power.

The only problem I have with this concealer is the small size (6 grams). It is significantly smaller than the concealers I have and have used in the past. But then you take into consideration the affordable price tag ($6.98) and really, you can get two the Saem Cover Perfection tip concealers for the price of one American drugstore product (here in Australia at least). 

The concealer covers redness, acne and discolouration really well. It was applied under my eyes are on my cheeks in the photo below. And maybe because this product has SPF28/PA++ that my skintone looks incredibly white in the after photo.



Will definitely stock up next time as this is my go-to concealer at the moment. 

Get The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer at Cosmetic Jolse here.

Until next time, annyeong~

*product was sent for review by jolse
*this is my honest review, not paid to say nice things


YOONYEE © . Design by FCD.